List of activities to do at home. They will not be covered as a group.
Bobcat Badge - first year scouts only. See Webelos handbook.
Cyber Chip - “Recharge” chipfrom last year https://www.scouting.org/training/youth-protection/cyber-chip/grades-4-5/
How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
Complete the exercises in the pamphlet together. (See Webelos handbook.)
Duty to God in Action Adventure
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least 2 others
- Discuss with an adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- Do an act of service for someone in your family or community. Talk about your service with your family. Tell your family how it related to doing your duty to God.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith for your age, if you have not done so already.
- Discuss and make a plan to do 2 things to help you better do your duty to God. Do these things for a month.
- Discuss with your family how the Scout Oath and Scout Law relate to your beliefs about duty to God.
- For at least a month, pray or reverently meditate each day as taught by your family.
Missed a Meeting
Refer to https://cubscouts.org/library/welcome-to-webelos-cub-scouting/ for updated requirements.